Are you tired of your usual travel destination? If your answer is yes, then you should visit Cape Town in South Africa. In here, you will obtain additional info and suggested travel destinations in Cape Town.
If you are already sick of the long cold season on the state where you are dwelling, then it is timely that you visit Cape Town for a change so you can soak or can enjoy the beautiful African sun. Well, Cape Town, South Africa isn’t just famous because of the beautiful and captivating beaches it has but for other reasons which are detailed more in this article.
Getting to Know the Geography of Cape Town, South Africa
It is famous port city of South Africa that is located under the imposing and beautiful Table Mountain. Because of its temperate climate, there are growing number of travelers who visited the city, especially during the cold winter season.
Unveiling the Wonders of Cape Town, South Africa
The city boasts wonderful tourist destination not only for its wonderful people, culture and exotic cuisine but also of the numerous scenic destinations it offers travelers. In this write-up you will learn why travelers visited the city and what it offers them.
Travelers will truly enjoy staying in Cape Town, South Africa because they have lots of destinations for cuisine, entertainment, music, arts, theater as well as nightlife. Should you be the type of person who likes extreme sports and activities, then Cape Town is truly the ideal destination for you as it offers plenty of conventional and extreme sports and activities. Listed underneath are the breathtaking destinations in Cape Town.
1. You can try visiting the Castle of Good Hope. This castle was built from 1666 to 1679 and it is considered as the city’s oldest colonial structure which are preserved and protected by the government.
2. If you want to have an overview of the South African culture, then you should visit the Cape Malay Quarter.
3. Those who have the heart for shopping should visit the Craft Markets because they will not only find books, clothes and jewelry but also diverse African crafts as well.
4. Travelers and tourists can also have the chance to taste the wonderful cuisine of South Africa by visiting some of its restaurants and diners.
5. Cape Town also boasts plenty of appealing and mesmerizing gardens with fruits, flowers, veggies and other ornamental plants. There are also gardens which lets visitors pick and eat fruits for free or for a fee.
Other than planning your travel itineraries to Cape Town, South Africa, you are also advised to be careful when choosing travel agencies, thus you are advised to get only the services of reputable, licensed, accredited and legitimate travel agencies.